The swap meet is open Saturdays and Sundays year-round. Our current hours of operation are 7:00am to 4:00pm.
The sellers gate opens at 6:00am. Spaces may be rented for one day only by coming to the swap meet on the day of the meet. Spaces may be purchased for Sundays on Saturday the day before at the North ticket office during regular swap meet hours. Spaces are typically 16x16. Daily sellers must enter the swap meet via the Redwood Road entrance.
Sat. $20.00 Sun. $23.00
Large $205.00 Small $175.00 per month
Refundable Cleaning Deposit: $25.00 per space
West Valley Business License: $2.00 per seller per day
In order to reserve a selling space, you must possess a West Valley Business License, which will be issued at the time you pay rent for your outside space. The address to the swap meet is: 3688 S Redwood Rd. West Valley City, UT 84119
- No Alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
- No handbills or flyers may be handed out, please on any vehicles or posted on swap meet property.
- There are no free spaces! All spaces occupied must be paid for.
- Sellers must park their vehicles inside their selling spaces or in the buyer's parking lot.
- All sellers setting up a canopy in a space must have it properly anchored and constructed. The management shall not be responsible or liable for a seller's use of a canopy or it's construction. Each seller shall hold the management harmless from and indemnify the management against any industry that may occur in a seller's space due to the use of a canopy. If a seller erects a canopy, the management reserves the right to require the seller to take it down at any time due to windy conditions; however, the management will not be liable for the decision. The management will not give refunds if it requires the removal of canopies.
- Excessive noises (such as stereos, radios, televisions, shouting, amplified voices) will not be allowed.
- Any motor vehicle may be denied entry into the Swap Meeting property if the vehicle's driver does not possess and display, at the management's request, a valid driver's license and/or proof of insurance coverage.
- All Swap Meet licenses must be filled out in full before any sales are made. Licenses are subject to revocation for violation if any of the Swap Meet rules or any other conduct or action deemed to be objectionable by management.
- Tenant may not sell, assign or transfer any rights in the premises or under this agreement, and any attempted transfer of possession without notice shall be void and shall, at landlord's option, terminate all rental rights of tenant.
- The management shall not be responsible or liable to the seller for any loss or damage that may result to the seller's property from water, fire, explosion, theft or any other cause whatsoever.
- The management reserves the right to formulate additional rules and regulations if necessary, and each seller shall abide by such additional rules and regulations.
- Food or drink in any form without written permission from the Swap Meet Management. The sale of produce, if permitted, will be conditioned upon the seller having the appropriate government permit. The sale of any other food products (perishables are not permitted) must meet certain conditions established by management.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Firearms (including b.b. guns), ammunition or materials to make ammunition, snap caps, stink bombs and any other form of explosive items or pyrotechnics.
- Martial arts weapons.
- Medicines, drugs or any drug paraphernalia.
- Narcotic paraphernalia.
- E cigarettes or tobacco products
- Toys that may be harmful to children.
- Any materials deemed dangerous, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable by Management.