Thanks for messaging us! Beginning April 2nd, the drive-in is open every Friday & Saturday!
COVID-19 - If you attend the drive-in, be advised that:
- You may not park your vehicle within 10' of another vehicle.
- You must view the movie from within your vehicle.
The Snack Bar and bathrooms are open. Please practice social distancing and safe hygiene at all times if you leave your car.
- You must practice 6' social distancing at all times between household groups.
- Please wear a face mask when outside your vehicle to visit the bathrooms or snack bar.
We wish to sincerely thank all our loyal customers for their continued support, and we look forward to better serving you in the near future when this present situation has passed.
*Please note that the following information pertains to normal operations. COVID-19 rules override any conflicting information below.
The $10 adult ticket and $1 kids ticket allows you admission for two movies playing on the same screen. This means you'll get to see two movies for half the price! We suggest that you arrive at the theater one hour before the first show. Alternatively, if you are planning to see only the 2nd and 3rd shows, you'll want to arrive about thirty minutes prior to the 2nd show.
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio), so make sure you have a good sound system in your vehicle. Not to worry, if you don't have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movies.
We have a snack bar full of treats and goodies from popcorn, candy and carne asada nachos! You are also welcome to bring your own snacks too!
- Any lane gets you into any screen
- Large SUVs should park in the back half of the theatre, so you do not block the view of other moviegoers.
- Hatchbacks that extend beyond the roof of the car must remain closed.
- Stereos/boom boxes are allowed
- Switching screens is NOT ALLOWED (includes turning your car around to watch a movie on another screen)
- Pay upon entry. We do not offer advanced ticket sales or gift cards at this time
- All major credit + debit cards accepted
- No Cash Refunds (credit voucher only)
- Box Office opens at 7:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- We are open rain or shine (unless extreme)
- Our screens are open 7 days a week.*
- Speed limit 5 MPH
- No alcohol, marijuana, or drugs are allowed
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals)
- Drivers concealing another person(s) in their vehicle will be turned away or expelled without a refund.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- This Theater and Management Assume NO RESPONSIBILITY of Injury, Situations Beyond Our Control or Property Damage.
*In cases of extreme rain or other circumstances beyond our control, we will be closed. Also, our screens close for the winter months and re-open in the spring.
- When are you open?
- The drive-in is currently open on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Are the movie showtimes AM or PM?
- Since our theatres are outdoors, all movie showtimes are at night when it is dark.
- Now that it gets darker earlier will you have earlier show times?
- Yes, showtimes can be earlier when sunset is earlier.
- Do you still show movies in the rain?
- Yes. Sometimes the theaters can flood and in that case we won't show any movies.
- Should I bring my own battery-operated radio or just use the one in the car?
- If you are concerned that your car battery will run down, please bring a battery powered, portable FM radio.
- Can I use a radio app on my phone to listen?
- A small portable FM radio works best. We don't know of an Apple or Android app that works. They pick up internet radio not local. Also, we do not have wifi.
- Can we sit on top of the car or can I bring chairs?
- Please do not sit on top of your car. It's dangerous and blocks other's view of the screen. Also, due to COVID-19 restrictions you may not sit outside your car. Thanks for considering others.
- Can we watch the movie from the bed of our truck?
- Yes, as long as you stay inside the vehicle and maintain social distancing. Keep in mind larger trucks must park towards the back of the theatre, so you do not block other's view.
- Do you have any movies in Spanish?
- Now, you can listen to most movies in Spanish with the Theater Ears App. Download for free in the App Store or Google Play.
- When it says 'with' between the movies, are we watching both movies?
- Yes, ticket purchase is per screen where you may watch both movies showing (except when single billed). If you don't want to stay for the second film, you may leave. Likewise, if you don't want to see the first film, you may arrive at the drive-in for the second film 15 minutes prior to showtime.
- After the first movie can I turn my car around to watch a movie on another screen?
- No, your ticket is for one screen only. Positioning your car to see another screen is not permitted.
- Can I barbeque while we watch the movie?
- Sorry, no. It's against fire regulations.
- How much is it to get in?
- Admission: $10 for adults - $1 for children 5 through 9. All major credit + debit cards accepted.
- Are the movie times night shows only or daytime?
- We show the movies under the great big sky! So, we have to wait until after the sun goes down.
- How do we get sound to hear the movies?
- We have FM Transmitters so you can play the audio through your car stereo!
- Do I have to stay for both movies?
- No, you may leave as you please
- Can I bring my own food?
- Yes, bringing in your own food and non-alcoholic beverages is allowed.
- Can I bring a camper to the drive in?
- Yes, only on Sunday through Thursday nights. You must park in the back of the theatre where it does not block other's view.
- Can we bring in a group in a bus?
- Sorry, for safety reasons we do not allow buses at the drive-in.